THE BEST FREESTYLE LIGHT-WIND BOARD
STYLE: freeride, freestyle
* super pop
* maximum comfort
* big surface providing exceptional planing and manoeuvrability
FLEX (1-10): 7
ROCKER LINE: Flat Hydrodynamic
The XTR is an especially designed board for flair freestylers looking for a board to ride in low-wind conditions. The board is also perfect for bigger riders too, and keeps the exceptional NHP features in a light-wind version to ensure that the XTR is dynamic and performance is not compromised.
* Asymmetric outline ensures great upwind and carving performance while riding switch
* Elliptical concave allows you to plane quickly and ride smoothly
* XTR is built out of the best materials available, to serve you for many years.
* The honeycomb used in the construction removes some of the weight and adds energy during the pop
Location: Torres Detroit and Banks Islands (Australia). Design: The graphics represent the Banks Islands. Together with Torres Islands on the north-west they constitute one of the northernmost archipelago of Pacific islands.