- In the menu on the left of your screen, click on the 'webshop' link and select a product category; or select the category of your choice in the menu at the top of the page.
- Choose your product and click on 'product details'.
- Determine the number you want to order of the selected article and click 'Add to cart'.
- A window will open with two options: 'Cart' or 'Continue'.
- Click 'Cart' when you want to start the checkout process. If you want to continue shopping, click 'Continue'. Once you are done adding products to your cart you can click the 'Cart' button at the top of the screen.
- To start the checkout process from your cart, click 'Checkout' at the bottom.
- Are you a new customer? Then you have to leave your details with the button 'new here'. You will receive a link through your email for your customer account activation. After activation, you can continue paying your bill.
- Are you a returning customer? Then you can login with the information you have previously registered.
- Choose a shipping method.
- Select payment method.
- Agree to terms and conditions and confirm your order.
You can choose to pay your order at Kiteoutlet.eu by means of, banktransfer or pay directly with iDeal (only for customers with a Dutch bank account).
Payment in advance
When you prepay on your invoice, you will get an overview of the data on your invoice to which you can transfer the total amount to. Do this by stating your full name and order number of the invoice. Once we have received your payment, your order will be shipped. After shipment will sent e-mail message. Our bank details are:
|Bank account:||ABN AMRO 467083665|
|In name of:||Kitereparatie.nl|
*: BIC en IBAN numbers are needed with payments made from outside of the Netherlands
Payment with iDeal
iDeal is a trusted, secure and easy online payment method. You pay with your Internet account, based on specific security methods of your own bank. If you use custom Internet banking, you can also directly use iDeal, without having to register you.
- iDeal is as familiar, safe and easy as online banking
- iDeal is supported by most Dutch banks
- Access to internet banking in one of the participating banks is sufficient to be able to use iDeal
- Control and oversight of payment
- iDeal is developed by ABN AMRO, ING Bank, Postbank and Rabobank
How does iDeal work?
You place an order. Upon payment of the order, you indicate that you want to pay with iDeal. Click on the iDeal payment button and select your bank. Then you'll be directed to your own bank where the payment order is waiting for you. You will be asked to fill in a number of your bank details and you authorize the payment. The amount is directly debited from your checking account and your order is processed.
If desired, you may return the purchased goods without giving reasons within 7 days of receipt. Return is possible only when fitted as would be done in a physical store. When the value of an article bought at KiteOutlet is decreased by fitting it, Kiteoutlet has the right to compensation. This does not apply if the value of an article is solely decreased due to the fitting and checking of an article as it would be done in a shop. After the expiry of 7 days you can not return the purchase. To reduce problems we advise you to keep your deposit slip. The return shipping costs has to paid by the customer. Upon receipt of return, the money will be refunded within 14 days.
KiteOutlet offers you the warranty on the products it sells, as determined by law.
We deliver our products in Europe through TNT parcel and DPD. Delivery time after payment is between 1 and 3 days.
KiteOutlet offers the best price guarantee on kites and boards. If you find a better price on any of these products KiteOutlet will go under this price, this will only happen if detectable through reference of another stores or webshops. With listings on eBay and market-related sales, you can not claim the lowest price guarantee.
Besides the webshop we also have a kite repair shop, if your kite is torn, we can repair it for you. But we can also help with a blown bladder or a broken line and for the experienced kiter, we even have 570 kilo lines.